Tessarus: Online Ticketing and Event Management Application
Tessarus is a comprehensive online ticketing and event management system built using Flutter. It provides a seamless experience for managing and tracking events, specifically designed for Espektro 23, the annual college fest. With Tessarus, you can easily scan tickets, track activities in real time, add or edit events, manage access levels, and even introduce a digital currency called Espektro coin. The app prioritizes security and uses OTP password encryption to ensure the safety of user information.
- Ticket Scanning: Tessarus allows you to scan users’ tickets and efficiently check them into the event. This eliminates the need for manual ticket handling and speeds up the entry process.
- Real-time Activity Tracking: Stay updated on all the activities happening during Espektro 23 in real time. Tessarus provides a live feed of ongoing events and their statuses, ensuring you are always in the loop.
- Event Management: Easily add and edit events within the application. Whether it’s a workshop, competition, or performance, Tessarus provides a user-friendly interface to manage all aspects of your event.
- Access Levels: Tessarus offers four distinct access levels for administrators: Super Admin, Admin, Cashier, and Volunteer. Each level comes with specific permissions and privileges, ensuring proper control and delegation of responsibilities.
- Espektro Coin Integration: Introduce Espektro coin, a digital currency, to facilitate transactions within the app. By scanning the user’s wallet, you can add Espektro coins and enable seamless payment options for various services.
- Participant Management: Track the number of participants in each event, control entry permissions, and maintain a record of attendees. Tessarus allows you to efficiently manage the crowd and ensure a smooth experience for everyone.
- Winner Management: Declare winners for specific events within the application. Easily assign and announce winners, making it convenient to recognize achievements during Espektro 23.
To install Tessarus on your local development environment, follow these steps:
- Clone the repository: git clone
- Navigate to the project directory: cd Tessarus
- Install the necessary dependencies: flutter pub get
- Build and run the application: flutter run
Once the application is running, you can perform the following actions:
- Login using your assigned credentials based on the access level.
- Scan users’ tickets to check them into the event.
- Explore real-time activities and their statuses.
- Add, edit, or remove events as required.
- Manage access levels for administrators and their permissions.
- Scan users’ wallets to add Espektro coins.
- Control entry permissions for specific events.
- Track participant numbers and attendance.
- Declare winners for events and acknowledge their achievements.
Please note that the usage instructions may vary depending on your specific requirements and implementation.
We welcome contributions to Tessarus! To contribute to the project, follow these steps:
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Create a new branch with a descriptive name for your feature or bug fix.
- Make your changes and ensure the code is properly formatted.
- Write tests to cover your changes if applicable.
- Commit your changes with clear commit messages.
- Push your branch to your forked repository.
- Submit a pull request to the main repository, detailing the changes you have made.
Please refer to the Contributing Guidelines for more information on the development process and code conventions.
Tessarus is released under the MIT License. You are free to use, modify, and distribute this application in compliance with the terms outlined in the license.