CVParser Project powered by iExtract
The Web-platform which helps you to parse your CV into JSON format
Our platform was designed for helping Innopolis Admission Team for choose new aplicant. With right filtering and viewing, which our platfrom provide, they can choose the best one.
- Nikita Grigorenko – Team Lead, Developer;
- Konstantin Fedorov – UX Developer;
- Vitaly Mahonin – UI Developer;
- David Eje – Core Developer.
Click here if you want to watch the video
How to use it
Just open the link here and use our latest stable version. Upload your CVs and you view them. You can search by names of files, by words in the PDFs. Also, you can select and delete all.
Web interface to the CvParser functionality of iExtract API.
You can access the latest stable version here.
You can find our product backlog here
Link to the Figma
Features of our Project
- Uploading multple CVs
- Deleting CVs
- Select one or more CVs and deleting them
- Action progress
- Failure window with message of error
- Home page with ability to drag and drop files and just adding them by button
- Scrolling between files
- Adaptive design for screen with different sizes(from 13′ to 30′)
- Ability to export one or more JSON at once
- Uploading PDFs file by file
- Searching by labels and mathes
Frameworks or technology
We use the Flutter Web for our project. Also we write some backend on Jango for mock API
If you have any questions regarding to our project contact us by:
MIT License Copyright (c) 2022 CVParser