Reply is an email app that uses Material Design components and Material Theming to create an on-brand communication experience.
This project tries to deliver a pixel-perfect implementation of the Reply Material Design Case Study in Flutter. The focus lies on the UI (animation, layout, transition, etc.) and should showcase how powerful Flutter has become as a UI framework.
You can also download and build the project locally - for this you need to have a local Flutter installation. Just clone the project and inside the root execute
flutter run --profile. This will compile and install the app on your connected device / emulator / simulator. Also make sure to enable slow animations
- Initial animation (list, bottom navigation)
- Expand transition with shared avatar
- FAB compose transition
- Animated FAB icon states
- Dismissible list elements
- Bottom sheet menu
- Selecting list items
- Disappearing bottom navigation (when scrolled)
- Dismissible background animation
- Pull-To-Refresh animation
- Splash logo animation
- Tablet / Desktop layout