Flutter Slivers Example
Slivers in Flutter – Efficient and Fancy Scrolling Experience. Learn one of the scariest topics in Flutter – what is sliver and how to make use of it to make an elegant scroll view.
Note This project is based on a Medium article on Slivers in Flutter. Check out the article here.
This article teaches –
- how Flutter builds layout with RenderObjects.
- how slivers work using sliver protocol and paint widgets using sliver geometry.
- what the advantages of slivers are and how to use them.
- how to make scrollable app bars and configure their properties – floating, pinned, snap.
- how to work with sliver lists and sliver grids.
- how to layout a box widget inside sliver using SliverToBoxAdapter.
- what the usecases of SliverFillRemaining are.
- how to create custom pinned subheaders using SliverPersistentHeader.
For help getting started with Flutter development, view the online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.