SpaceX GO! - Launch Tracker
SpaceX GO! - codenamed Project: Cherry, is an open-source unofficial SpaceX launch tracker app, built for fun and with educational purposes.
About the project
The only purpose of this project is to start developing hybird mobile apps with the Flutter SDK. This SDK allows me to port this app to Android & iOS with ease. The app has been developed to be light-weight, fast and easy to use. It takes all the data from the open-source REST r/SpaceX API found here.
- Launch tracking & details: detailed list of past & upcoming launches.
- Vehicle catalogue: read about all rockets, capsules & ships SpaceX has develop over the years.
- Ships tracker: tells position, speed & status of all active ships used by SpaceX.
- Tesla Roadster tracker: orbit, speed & distance of the Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster.
- Core & capsules details: more information about each core & capsules launched.
Download & install
First, clone the repository with the 'clone' command, or just download the zip.
$ git clone [email protected]:jesusrp98/spacex-go.git
Install dependencies from pubspec.yaml by running
flutter packages get from the project root (see using packages documentation for details and how to do this in the editor).
There you go, you can now open & edit the project. Enjoy!