coast_audio is a high performance audio processing library written in dart.
This repository contains four packages.
- A core implementations for audio processing on Dart.
- Contains node graph system, audio buffer management, codec, etc.
- Does not include any playback or capture capabilities.
- An extension package to add many audio capabilities by using miniaudio.
- Use this package if you want to play or capture the audio.
- You have to link with the
mabridgelibrary in your app. (See the Setup section for more details.)
- If you are a Flutter user, use the flutter_coast_audio_miniaudio package for convenience.
- A convenient package which handles
- An extension package to run FFT spectrum analysis.