Highlight Active Speaker in a video call
When a meeting or video chat is completed in a healthy manner, numerous things are at play.
The internet connection must be stable, the speaker’s words must be clearly heard and everyone should easily understand who is speaking. We often get confused by who is speaking, which may lead to miscommunication. So, highlighting a speaker is important for every video calling program.
- Agora Flutter SDK
- Agora development account
- Video call with Grid view
- Highlight active speaker
- Mute/unmute the microphone
- Switching camera
Run the Application
- Install all the dependencies by
flutter pub get
- After a successful build, run the application with
- Agora Flutter API Reference here
- You can join to Agora.io Developer Slack Community.