Hacktoberfest 2021 Flutter
Welcome to GitHub!
- Fork this Repository
- Clone your forked repository to your pc (
git clone "url from clone option")
- Create a new branch for your modifications (ie.
git checkout -b new-user)
- Make changes to code according to the instructions given below
- Add your files (
git add .), commit (
git commit -m "added myself") and push (
git push origin new-user)
- Create a pull request with label
- Star this repository ?
- Follow me for more projects ❤
How to make your Pull Request:
? Instructions for making the changes
1. Editing the Code
Github username in the contributer’s list[ ] given in
List<String> contributers = [ 'Nirbhay-nrb', 'Shreyasrana18', 'Your Name', // Add your GitHub Username here (please add "," also) ];
2. Adding you profile:
Create a markdown file in the Contributors folder following the convention .md
Copy the below template and make the changes!!
Name: Your name GitHub Username: Your GitHub Username Quote: Any quote!
3. Wait for Pull Request to be Labelled
We will merge your PR. Thanks for the patience ?
4. Celebrate – you’ve done your pull request!!
Yay!! Refresh your profile at Hacktoberfest and see the updates. ?
If you liked the repository make sure to Star ⭐ and follow ?
Copyright (c) 2021 Nirbhay-nrb