Quid Faciam Hodie
What did I do today?
Find out what you did all these days and unlock moments you completely forgot!
Available for Android
As well as for iOS!
- ❤️ Created using Flutter
- ? Native behavior on Android & iOS
- ✅ Tested on multiple real devices
- ? Completely localized (available in English & German)
- ? Usage of Supabase’s Auth, Database, Storage & Realtime functionality
- ? Supports dark mode
- ⏩ Optimized for efficient behavior
- ? Includes self-written native modules
- ? Uses OpenStreetMap on Android for more privacy; Uses Apple Maps on iOS devices
- ⭐ Uses animations for awesome User Experience
Create an account / log in
Go through the welcome screen and log in with your email and password. If you don’t have an account already, we will automatically create one for you.
Create a new memory
Press on the shutter button once to create a photo. Hold it down to create a video.
View your memories
Tap on the bottom right image / movie to view your timeline. You can swipe to see all your memories from here.
Hint for the jury
The app can run directly after building it. All API Keys are stored in code. To protect them from simple bots, they are converted to base64. Once the Hackathon is over, all API keys will be removed.
By default, this app will use the Supabase project from me (Myzel394).
I do not share your data and I do not download it.
If you want to host your own Supabase project, you can place your
own API key under
You will need to replace
SUPABASE_API_URL to your URL and
SUPABASE_API_URL to your API key.
If anything goes wrong, you can simply contact me by my GitHub E-Mail.
How did I use Supabase?
This app uses Supabase’s auth for authentication, databases for storing memories and their location in the storage, which is used to store the memories and lastly this app also uses realtime connections to handle memory uploads / deletes / changes flawlessly.
- Add share functionality
- Add public / private handling
- Publish app in the Play Store & App Store
- Add CI:CD for automatic builds