This is the official repository for DeFi Scan – a mobile blockchain explorer built with Dart/Flutter for searching, curating and storing details of cryptocurrency accounts.
Get it on
In App Screenshots
Development – Mini Documentation
- Dart: >= 2.12.0 < 3.0.0
- Flutter: Flutter 3.0.2
- State Management: Provider 6.0.0
- Other Packages : List
This project currently implements a Dev Layer-First File Structure. Current High Level Look:
‣ lib ‣ core ‣ constants ‣ routes ‣ themes ‣ utils ‣ data ‣ prefs ‣ models ‣ services ‣ domain ‣ providers ‣ repositories ‣ presentation ‣ pages ‣ widgets main.dart
This repository utilizes Continuous Integration against all pushes made to the main branch.
All APKs can be found as artifacts in the Actions TAB
CI / CD tool: Github Actions
Development – Contribution
You can contribute by reporting bugs, suggesting improvements, and/or by helping out in code. UI/UX designers are always welcome. I always appreciate feedback, so share your thoughts and suggestions with me: [email protected].
- Feel free to fork this repo and help out
- Make small, concise, and well documented commits.
- No idea where to start? Contact me and we can discuss appropriate tasks.
Check out Flutter’s official guide to installing and running Flutter on your system.
- Download IDE either Android Studio or VSC
- Install Flutter SDK and Dart plugin.
- Flutter stable channel is used for development.
- Mobile device (emulator or physical).
- Clone this repo to your local machine:
git clone https://github.com/bisi-dev/defiscan.git
flutter run pub getin terminal inside project root directory.
main.darton emulator or physical device.
- All set!
This project is licensed under Apache-2.0 License. It means you’re free to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell this project.
Wow, Thank you for visiting this page. I appreciate the time you took to read through this. I would extra love if you could promote the app on social media or be kind enough to leave a star ?
Thanks a lot! ? Ayodeji Olabisi – bisi.dev