an implementation of GhanaPost GPS re-design by JOSHUA GRAHAM on Linkedin.
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
To clone this project,
open your terminal or cmd
git clone https://github.com/RegNex/ghana_post_flutter.git
locate the project on your system and open with android studio or Vscode or intellij IDE
C:\path\to\project> flutter run
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our
online documentation, which offers tutorials,
samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
What things you need to run the app
* Android Studio/Vscode/Intellij IDE * Flutter SDK * Android SDK
How to contribute
- Fork the repository and clone it locally. Connect your local to the original “upstream” repository by adding it as a remote. Pull in changes from “upstream” often so that you stay up to date so that when you submit your pull request, merge conflicts will be less likely. (See more detailed instructions here.)
- Create a branch for your edits.
- Reference any relevant issues or supporting documentation in your PR (for example, “Closes #37.”)
- Include screenshots of the before and after if your changes include differences in HTML/CSS. Drag and drop the images into the body of your pull request.
- Test your changes! Run your changes against any existing tests if they exist and create new ones when needed. Whether tests exist or not, make sure your changes don’t break the existing project.
- Contribute in the style of the project to the best of your abilities. This may mean using indents, semi-colons or comments differently than you would in your own repository, but makes it easier for the maintainer to merge, others to understand and maintain in the future.
Subscribe to Flutter Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox