Updated to Flutter 3.0
- Automatically acquire user current location
- Searchable location
- Hourly weather information
- 7 days weather information
How to Run
- Create an account at OpenWeatherMap.
- Then get your API key from https://home.openweathermap.org/api_keys.
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/ArizArmeidi/FlutterWeather.git
- Install all the packages by typing
flutter pub get
- Navigate to lib/provider/weatherProvider.dart and paste your API key to the apiKey variable
String apiKey = 'Paste Your API Key Here';
- Run the App
- Ariz Armeidi | Twitter | Instagram
- If you find the content of this repository useful and you have some extra money, you can donate to me through PayPal
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.