A highly customizable, powerful and easy-to-use alerting library for Flutter.
This library allows you to show messages or alerts in your app quickly
and easily. It can be used as an alternative to
Dialog and offers a plethora of useful features and customization
options for you to play with.
It has been written 100% in Dart. ❤️
pubspec.yaml of your flutter project, add the following
dependencies: ... flash: "^1.1.0"
In your library add the following import:
We have an exhaustive sample project demonstrating almost
every feature of the library.
It is recommended to check the sample project to get a complete
understanding of all the features offered by the library.
These are some of the prioritized features in the pipeline awaiting to
be implemented in the near future
I highly encourage the community to step forward and improve this
library further. You can fix any reported bug, propose or implement new
features, write tests, etc.
Here is a quick list of things to remember
- Check the open issues before creating a new one,
- Help me in reducing the number of open issues by fixing any existing
- Check the roadmap to see if you can help in implementing any new
- You can contribute by writing unit and integration tests for this
- If you have any new idea that aligns with the goal of this library,
feel free to raise a feature request and discuss it.
Subscribe to Flutter Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox