This is a mason brick you can use to generate code that gets you started right up with a flutter project
A flutter brick created with the Mason CLI.
Generated by [mason] 🧱
Getting Started 🚀
- Run dart pub global activate mason_cli to install mason.
- Go to the root of your new flutter application.
- Run mason add -g flutter_brick to install brick locally.
- Run mason make flutter_brick from the root of your application .
- Make the necessary changes.
- The brick doesn’t incorporate riverpod or bloc as it gives you flexibility to choose whether to include them or not
- The brick is intended to be run immediately after flutter create
- Change the package name to your own
- Overwrite main.dart
Some other packages are included such as msix, native_splash,icons and will be run as follows:
The icon is under icon/icon.png, replace with your own and run command below
See flutter_launcher_icons for more info
- flutter pub run flutter_launcher_icons:main
The image is under assets/icon.png, replace with your own and run command below
- flutter pub run flutter_native_splash:create
To create msix windows installer
- flutter pub run msix:create
- Build runner
To create fromJson and ToJson
- flutter packages pub run build_runner build –delete-conflicting-outputs
- Icons The icon is under icon/icon.png, replace with your own and run command below See flutter_launcher_icons for more info
Feedback highly appreciated