Flutter Instgram Clone
Flutter Instgram Clone is a fully functional Instagram clone built with Flutter. It has a modern design and improved performance, making it a great choice for developers who want to create a social media app.
This project is developed by FaisalFaraj for more projects GitHub .
- Clean and Simple UI with Material Design.
- Best and Clean Code Quality following Modern Flutter Development
- Clean Architecture Approach by uncle bob
Built With 🛠
- Dart – First class and official programming language for Flutter development.
- Flutter – Flutter is an open source framework by Google for building beautiful, natively compiled, multi-platform applications from a single codebase. modern toolkit for building native UI
- Provider – A wrapper around InheritedWidget to make them easier to use and more reusable.
- Material Components for Flutter
- Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Flutter.
This app uses Clean Architecture .
you can connect with me here LinkedIn .
MIT License Copyright (c) 2023 Faisal Faraj Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.