A full-stack image sharing and cloud storage using Flutter, Firebase and GetX. With Facebook and Google Signin/ Signup facilities.
A full-stack image sharing and cloud storage using Flutter, Firebase and GetX. With Facebook and Google Signin/ Signup facilities. Users can signin or signup using their preferred platform and share/ upload image posts directly from their gallery or storage, and back them up on the cloud.
- User Authentication using Firebase Authentication, Google Auth and Facebook Auth.
- Backend using Firebase Cloud Firestore
- State management using GetX
- Image compressor, Image cropping and choosing is achieved using my package from pub.dev: SelectCropCompressImage
Demo video and in-app screenshots
How to install the app on your physical device
Download the source code and compile the apk using Flutter CLI or Android Studio
Want to contribute to the project?
Just send in your pull req. I’ll for sure have a look into it. ?
APKs can be found: here
Debug and Release APK files can also be found in the github apk_files directory.
Firebase Firestore Architecture Structure
- users -> List of users with their properties.
- posts -> List of image posts with their properties.
- UserModel: email, name, profilePicUrl, userId and a list of the users postId.
- PostModel: postId, imageId, date, title, url, userId