A Flutter project to practice how to use Firebase Firestore
This project is a Flutter application. It consists of a list of questions.
It loads the questions from Firestore and display them in a specific order after the user answers them.
It also loads suggestions for email answers. When the user types ‘@’ the suggestions will show up.
To run the project you’ll need to follow some instructions:
Setup a Firestore Database on your Firebase console.
Create a collection called ‘questionnaire’ on Firestore. Each questionnaire consists of Id and a collection of questions
Create another collection inside the questionnaire called questions. Each question has the fields:
- text: String
- number: int (the number to order the questions)
- multi_select: bool (required if suggestions is not empty)
- suggestions: Array (optional)
Create a collection of recommendations for emails. Each recommendation has only one field
- email: String
Create a collection called answers. Each answer has the following fields:
- answer: Array (for multi select answers)
- question: String (id of the question)
- questionnaire: String (id of the questtionaire)
- session: int
Set your questionnaire Id on chat_controller.dart
After configuring your project. Run it using: