A music player app that allows you to search for music by artist. Music source from iTunes affiliate API. Made using Flutter with simple clean architecture inspired by Reso Coder and Bloc state management by Felix Angelov. Design Inspired by Spotify.
|Search songs by artist
||Play and pause song
- Search song preview by the artist
- Play and stop a song
- Playing indicator
- Play song in the background
- Portrait lock
- Error handling includes empty results, server errors, and connection errors.
- You can run this app on Android API level 16 (Jelly Bean) or above.
In this project, I try to implement some stacks like
How to build
- Ensure you have flutter installed
- Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/Muhibush/music_player.git
- Open projects on your IDE like Android Studio, Visual Code, etc..
- Open android simulator or connect your android device
flutter pub get to get all dependencies that are needed
- Use command
flutter run to build in debug mode or use
flutter run --release to build release mode.
How to run unit test
flutter test inside the project directory
- Generate coverage report using
flutter test --coverage, a coverage report seems to be generated into a file
If you want to contact me you can reach me at Instagram or Linkedin.