A finals exam to test students skills on applying the BloC architecture in this task management app.
- Clone / Download / Fork the initial project files.
- Make sure that you can run the base project before starting any development tasks.
- Push this working base project into your GitHub repository and make sure I have enough access to the project so I can grade them accordingly.
All the legwork required to get the UI running is already done. All you need to do is integrate bloc given the use cases below.
- Can add tasks via floating action button or the Pending Tasks AppBar’s action item
- Can set the task to done when the checkbox is toggled on
- Completed tasks should go into the ‘Completed Tasks’ tab
- When checkbox is toggled off, the task should move back to ‘Pending Tasks’ tab
- Can edit task information (i.e., task’s title and description)
- Can move tasks to recycle bin
- Can permanently delete tasks from recycle bin
- Can delete all tasks from recycle bin via ‘Delete all tasks’ appbar action
- Can mark the task as favorite and favorite tasks should automatically go to the ‘Favorite Tasks’ tab
- When task is removed from bookmarks, the task should automatically be removed from ‘Favorite Tasks’ tab
- Can switch between dark and light themes
Please see the following link for a working demonstration https://youtu.be/OcAQWenCmwo