Awesome Flutter Linux
A curated list of awesomeness for Flutter Linux.
- Adwaita Icons – Package that contains all icons built for the Adwaita Theme.
- Appstream – A parser for Appstream data. This package allows Dart applications to access package metadata on Linux systems.
- Avahi – Provides a client to connect to Avahi – the service that implements mDNS/DNS-SD on Linux.
- BlueZ – Provides a client to connect to BlueZ – the Linux Bluetooth stack.
- D-Bus – A native Dart implementation of the D-Bus message bus client. This package allows Dart applications to directly access services on the Linux desktop.
- Desktop Notifications – Allows notifications to be sent on Linux desktops using the desktop notifications specification.
- fwupd – Provides a client to connect to fwupd – the service that does firmware updates on Linux.
- GPIO – Dart package for accessing GPIO using the GPIO character device interface on linux / Android (root required). Supports signal edge listening, active state, open source/drain and (if supported by platform) bias.
- GSettings – GSettings client
- GTK – Implements GTK Widgets, themes and titlebar buttons in Flutter. Based on the GNOME HIG
- Linux System Info – Dart library for getting general linux system information like amount of ram or swap, cpu’s MHz, cpu usage and kernel/distribution related data
- LXD – Provides a client to access lxd, which allows you to manage containers on a Linux system.
- MRAA – A Dart FFI wrapper implementation of the Intel linux MRAA device library
- Network Manager – Provides a client to connect to NetworkManager – the service that manages network connections on Linux.
- PackageKit – Provides a client to connect to PackageKit – the service that enables installation and removal of software packages on Linux.
- POSIX – Exposes the POSIX api on OSx and Linux
- snapd – Provides a client to access snapd, which allows you to manage, search and install snaps on a Linux system.
- UDisks – Provides a client to connect to UDisks – the service that accesses and manipulates disks, storage devices and technologies on Linux.
- UPower – Provides a client to connect to UPower – the service that does power management on Linux.
- XDG directories – A Dart package for reading XDG directory configuration information on Linux.
- xterm – xterm.dart is a fast and fully-featured terminal emulator for Flutter applications, with support for mobile and desktop platforms.
- Yaru Icons – Ubuntu Yaru Icon theme
- Yaru Style – Ubuntu Yaru Style – Distinct look and feel of the Ubuntu Desktop
- AppImagePool – A simple, modern AppImageHub Client, powered by flutter.
- dahliaOS files – File manager application for dahliaOS
- dahliaOS terminal – Terminal emulator for dahliaOS
- Flutter Embedded – Alternative Flutter shells for Embedded Linux.
- Flutter Embedded Linux – Embedded Linux Flutter embedder by Sony.
- Flutter Pi – A light-weight Flutter Engine Embedder for Raspberry Pi.
- Flutter Snap – The easiest way to install Flutter on Linux is by using snapd.
- meta-flutter – Yocto meta layer for recipes related to using Google Flutter Engine
- Pangolin Desktop UI – Pangolin Desktop UI shell, designed for dahliaOS, written in Flutter.
- Ubuntu Desktop Installer – A modern implementation of the Ubuntu Desktop installer, using subiquity as a backend and Flutter for the UI.
- Ubuntu Desktop Settings – An unofficial Ubuntu Desktop Settings App made with Flutter.
- Ubuntu Software Store – An unofficial software store for Ubuntu Desktop made with Flutter.
- awesome – Awesome lists about all kinds of interesting topics.
- awesome-flutter – An awesome list that curates the best Flutter libraries, tools, tutorials, articles and more.
- awesome-flutter-desktop – A curated list of awesome things related to Flutter desktop.