hotdeals-app is an online marketplace app developed with Flutter.
- Social sign in with Facebook and Google (using Firebase Authentication)
- State management using Provider
- Service Locator using get_it
- In-app messaging
- Notifications (using Firebase Cloud Messaging)
- Localization (l10n)
- Light and Dark theme
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple steps.
- You need to have Flutter installed on your pc.
- You need to have hotdeals-backend ready in your system.
- Clone the repo using:
git clone https://github.com/halildurmus/hotdeals-app.git
- Register the app on Firebase.
- Download the configuration file from the Firebase Console (google-services.json) and copy it into the
android/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xmlfile and change
fb_login_protocol_schemevalues with yours.
- The environment configuration will be read from
config/dev_config.dartby default unless you specify the environment using
--dart-define=ENV=prodin the run args. Depending your environment, you may need to change
- To get the packages needed for the app, run:
flutter pub get
If you have a connected device or emulator running, you can run the app with:
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome.
Feel free to check issues page if you want to contribute.
? Halil İbrahim Durmuş