Get an API key at GoogleCloud.
Enable Google Map SDK for each platform.
- Go to Google Developers Console.
- Choose the project that you want to enable Google Maps on.
- Select the navigation menu and then select “Google Maps”.
- Select “APIs” under the Google Maps menu.
- To enable Google Maps for Android, select “Maps SDK for Android” in the “Additional – APIs” section, then select “ENABLE”.
- To enable Google Maps for iOS, select “Maps SDK for iOS” in the “Additional APIs” section, then select “ENABLE”.
- Make sure the APIs you enabled are under the “Enabled APIs” section.
To run the project you need to add you API Key to the
For more details see the package: google_maps_flutter
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our
online documentation, which offers tutorials,
samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.