Change App Package Name for Flutter
Change App Package Name with single command. It makes the process very easy and fast.
What It does?
- Update AndroidManifest.xml files for release, debug & profile
- Update build.gradle file
- Update MainActivity file. Both java & kotlin supported.
- Move MainActivity file to new package directory structure
- Delete old package name directory structure.
How to Use?
Add Change App Package Name to your
dev_dependencies: ads_mediation_setup: ^1.0.0
Not migrated to null safety yet? use old version like this
dev_dependencies: ads_mediation_setup: ^0.1.3
flutter pub get
Run this command to change the package name.
flutter pub run ads_mediation_setup:main com.new.package.name
com.new.package.name is the new package name that you want for your app. replace it with any name you want.
Atiq Samtia– @AtiqSamtia – [email protected]
Distributed under the MIT license.
- Fork it (https://github.com/atiqsamtia/ads_mediation_setup/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request