Render any form created with FORMIO.JS on your mobile/web/desktop app with flutter.
To use this please add in your pubspec.yaml
dependencies: formio_flutter: ^0.9.0
for any doubt please check the example folder.
File upload and dynamic conditionals
Validations of all type of widgets
Get Data from Form
To obtain the data from all the hierarchy widget, just do this:
/// This will return a [Map<String, dynamic>] with the respective value of the widget /// nested by their key. parseWidgets(WidgetParserBuilder.widgets) => Map<String, dynamic>
- [x] Customization of basic widgets: buttons, texts.
- [x] Customization of click events at any hierarchy level.
- [x] Customization of signature widget and file widget.
- [x] Validator of empty signatures.
- [x] Validator of empty fields.
- [x] Stream of calculated fields on real-time.
- [x] Stream of conditional fields on real-time.
- [x] Parse of font-awesome icons, material icons, and basic icons.
- [x] Hierarchy constructor of widget.
- [x] Pagination of widgets when scheme has wizard on it.
- [x] Added documentation to all the classes used in DART.